Disclaimer
Rules & Regulations
Welcome to jujube-juice.blogspot.com.
If you don't like anything here, then you should not be here.
So please kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of your screen.
Other than that, please feel free to stay and enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Saturday, August 9, 2008; 2:44 PM
I'm so happy that common tests are over, now there's only SA2 and there will be no more exams for the year. I think I will do quite badly for some subjects, since I did not study much for it =.=08.08.08 (a date that come only once in a century?) - Sports Carnival was OK, I was doing nothing at all for almost the whole event, I only spent 15 minutes for the 8x50m relay and I didn't manage win anything. I only manage to watch the first hour of the opening ceremony for Beijing Olympics, as I fell asleep, but I think there will be a repeat for the opening ceremony, so it's no big deal.
Happy 43rd birthday to Singapore!