Disclaimer
Rules & Regulations
Welcome to jujube-juice.blogspot.com.
If you don't like anything here, then you should not be here.
So please kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of your screen.
Other than that, please feel free to stay and enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Wednesday, June 11, 2008; 10:53 PM
Haha, woke up early in the morning at 8.30am today as there was a primary school gathering at Downtown East. Went to meet Si Hui at her block, then we went took MRT and met with the other people. Only 12 people turned up, 7 girls and 5 boys, so, it's a rather small gathering. All of them went to Escape Theme Park, but I don't feel like going, so I walked around with Si Hui, we took some pictures and ate ice-cream.After that we met up with the girls again, but after a while me and Si Hui took a bus back to White Sands Mall. Over there, Si Hui bought a butterfly necklace, then we went for lunch and took some neoprints. We also went to Tampines Mall later on and she bought a rubic cube keychain. Seriously, I wonder why there isn't any neoprint machines at Tampines Mall and Century Square.Anyway I still had a great time at the gathering (outing with Si Hui).