Disclaimer
Rules & Regulations
Welcome to jujube-juice.blogspot.com.
If you don't like anything here, then you should not be here.
So please kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of your screen.
Other than that, please feel free to stay and enjoy yourself! :D
Blog
Friday, June 27, 2008; 8:06 PM
Si Hui mei told me to do this quiz, so I shall do it =D1. Who are you chatting with now?Someone.2. What do you want the most now?Something useful.3. What were you doing at 6pm?At percussion band practice.4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?Yeah...5. When do you wish to die?When all my wishes are fufilled. 6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?Of course, I saw one before.7. What impossible things you would wish to do?To help all the poor people in the world.8. If you can go back in time, what will you change?Global warming from happening.9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?Nope.10.What if your crush asked you out?I have no crush. 11.When did u last get attach?Never been attach before.12. What feeling do you hate the most?Sad and jealous feelings.13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?Of course I do. It's not easy to meet or even start a friendship with someone. 14. What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?Nothing much.15. Who do you hope to be always there for you?Family and friends.16. How many times have you rejected someone or been rejected by someone?None...I think.17. What is the most unforgettable experience in your life?Something bad, don't wished to say.18. Where are you now?At home.19.What do you cherish most in life?My life.
20. What will you be if given a chance?
Someone who is rich.